Buying a home in Texas & need inexpensive Benbrook home insurance quotes?
InsuranceHub can help.
FREE Benbrook home insurance quotes for the home of the Heritage Fest “Cowboy Roundup”
Interesting facts about the city of Benbrook:
- Benbrook is a city in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas with a population of 22,629 as of 2015
- The city is a suburb of Fort Worth
- Benbrook was founded by James M. Benbrook & Peter Boaz
- In 2012, the Benbrook Historical Society (BHS) was formed
- In 1971, the residents of Benbrook chose to prohibit all alcohol sales, except for beer to be imbibed off-premises
- As of the 2000 census, the median household income was $50,978, and the median family income was $63,529
- It holds an annual Heritage Fest celebration of its Texas heritage
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Benbrook depends on many factors:
First of all, did you know that the average home value in Benbrook is $136,800? Also, it’s important to know that there were 8,914 housing units as of the 2000 census in this city. In the next few moments, we will discuss the common questions asked by an InsuranceHub agent.
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? How does your home compare to the $136,800 average home price?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Your agent will help you to ascertain this number allowing for today’s costs for material and labor.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? There is a crime rate of 22.37 crimes per one thousand residents here. That makes it 22% lower than the national average rate. The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is 1 in 45. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 21.14 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What zip code area do you live in?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Benbrook has a very high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 4 tornadoes a year.
- It is in a moderate risk hurricane zone. Three hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Bill in 2015.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Clear Fork Trinity river in the flood plain areas.
- Benbrook, Texas has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 82 small tremors within 30 miles since 1931.
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? As of 2016, Benbrook has 1 fire stations here. You can Google it to find out how close you will be. Your house will be safer the closer you live to a fire house.
The best part is that the agents here at InsuranceHub are trained to help you get every possible discount to help you get the most affordable policy premium possible.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your rates?
We have access to the top insurance carriers in the country. Insurance companies like:
By starting the Benbrook home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible homeowner’s discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Some of the top employers in Benbrook, Tx are:
- Weatherford International, Ltd Oil & Gas
- Western Hills High School
- Weatherford International, Ltd Drilling
- Benbrook Community Center / YMCA
- Renaissance Park
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
- City of Benbrook
Check out these things to do and see in Benbrook:
- The Benbrook Community Center/YMCA
- Dutch Branch Park
- Cendera Center
- Heritage Fest
- “Cowboy Roundup”
- Winter Wonderland
- National Night Out
- Twilight Park
- Trinity Trail system
- Mont Del Park
- Rolling Hills Park
- Timbercreek Park
If you have made the home of the Heritage Fest “Cowboy Roundup” your home, then contact our home insurance agents for an affordable homeowner’s quote in Benbrook today.